Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy Busy

I cannot believe it is already Sunday night! I feel like we were going nonstop this weekend.  I felt sad and down for the first time Friday night but I know it was in part because I was coming down with an ear/sinus infection and my energy was zapped. I didn't get as much done this weekend as I would have liked. The house still needs some cleaning and there are errands to be run. This week is going to be busier than this weekend! It is prep week for the Junior League's annual Attic Sale. As PR Chair, I have to go and photograph so we have good press shots for next year's sale!  I have a Junior League meeting, at least one Closing, S has a Dr.'s appointment and the Attic Sale Preview Party is Friday.  Attic Sale begins Saturday morning.  I will probably feel blessed to make it to Saturday in one piece!

When I am less exhausted and have more time. I will write about our Sunday Funday but right now a sweet baby is calling....

No comments:

Post a Comment