Monday, May 23, 2011

Dear Mr. Keurig, Thank you for your amazing invention. Love, One Tired Mama!

Remember this post? Well prior to leaving yet again, Hubs surprised me with this lovely gift .  I had heard mixed reviews about this type of coffee system but let me tell you I am officially in love with an appliance.  We bought the mid grade system opting out of the platinum system. Ours is still pretty awesome. We have the ability of selecting 3 different cup sizes and programming the water temperature. It brews tea, hot cocoa and coffee.  So far I have tried about 6 different flavors of varying strengths. The fact that I can make a cup of coffee in less than minute, one handed WHILE holding a baby is enough to give this appliance an A PLUS.  I always knew my husband loved me. I know this regardless of the gifts he does or does not bestow up on me. Our marriage has a solid foundation but when I opened this gift, it was pretty much bliss.  I have definitely arrived at the stage in my life where appliances are not only acceptable but the gift of choice.  Now I just have to start hot rolling my hair and forgetting to remove one as I hurriedly dash the boys off to school in my house coat and slippers...ahh middle age I have arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment